ADVOCACY & OUTREACH
- Six years of CR News
- Bangladesh CR stations play ed key role in addressing cyclone Komen
- Get set, Ghana!
- CR News Announcement
- Sustainability research on CR shows gaps in participatory processes
- Community Radio organized in Islamabad
- New journal on community media launched at IAMCR
- Media at the margins are adaptive to local needs: Rodriguez
- Community Radio in Bangladesh – Including the excluded
- Snippets (July – September, 2015)
COMMUNITY RADIO-CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT TOOLKIT
Version 2.0 of the Community Radio-Continuous Improvement Toolkit developed by UNESCO Chair on Community Media is out in the public domain!
If you are a community radio interested in providing better services to your communities, download and explore it now.
The Chair will be happy to facilitate a workshop on how to validate and use the toolkit for your CR station.
DOWNLOAD IT NOW.
Among other things, the basic premises of CAMP include:
· Children must be seen as producers and contributors of information and not only as consumers.
· Community media can play an important role in strengthening cultural rights, and in particular, the rights of linguistic and cultural minorities, and indigenous peoples by providing access to the means of communication.
· Access to the means of communication must be supplemented by education and training to assist a critical understanding of the media and to enable children to develop their media and communication skills.