ADVOCACY & OUTREACH
- Radio Magazine & Talk Show on Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) through Community Radio in Rural Bangladesh
- Time To Redefine And Refine CR policies
- Manifold Participation To Be The Headway For CR Research
- The Technological Passage Of CR
- CR Sustainability: a social, institutional, technological and financial conundrum
- Capacity Building: a tacit need to CR extension
- Inclusion for all: Community Radio for the Unheard
- CR experts recommend CR consortium to govt.
- NATCON recommends formation of CR consortium for effective stakeholder collaboration
- CR Sector to set-up Consortium: National Consultation
- The UNESCO Chair on Community Media at the Department of Communication, University of Hyderabad has been renewed for a further period of four years, until December 2019.
Follow this link for a detailed four-year report of the Chair’s activities.
- Our CR-CIT publications: German, Bangla, Hindi, English
Among other things, the basic premises of CAMP include:
· Children must be seen as producers and contributors of information and not only as consumers.
· Community media can play an important role in strengthening cultural rights, and in particular, the rights of linguistic and cultural minorities, and indigenous peoples by providing access to the means of communication.
· Access to the means of communication must be supplemented by education and training to assist a critical understanding of the media and to enable children to develop their media and communication skills.